Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wound Report


What a lovely day in Arizona, no valley of the sun today, just nicely overcast skies and cool temps. And it will stay this way for the rest of the week. We love it, Charlie loves it because he can now spend as much time out on the back patio as he wants. He likes to keep a wary eye out for the coyotes. He doesn’t quite know what they are, but he knows he should be wary.

I saw my surgeon today. He wanted to see how the two holes in my left calf were doing. He was happy to report that both were doing well, that my 3-year wound seemed to be entirely healed. I was happy to hear his report. I felt so good about it that I went to the golf course and hit balls to see if I could still do it. I’m happy to report that I could. They aren’t going as far as I’d like them to, but I was at least able to hit them in the air and fairly straight. Now I’ll be able to get back to the game as soon as it cools off a little more. It will be very nice to get out of the house again. Rosalie thinks it will be very nice to get me out of the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment